Environment and Ecological Protection Division
- Time of issue:2021-05-17 09:55:38
Environment and Ecological Protection Division (EEPD)
Being a part of Zijin and State Key Laboratory of comprehensive utilization of low-grade refractory gold ores, Environment and Ecological Protection Division (EEPD) is devoted to helping resources sectors develop in a greener way and offers a range of solution packages of treatment and utilization of the three wastes, land reclamation and ecological restoration, clean production, and environmental consultation in mining and metallurgy.
EEPD consists of a collaborative, professional and multi-disciplinary group of research staff. The Division has relatively complete engineering supporting conditions with a set of facilities from laboratory, pilot test to industrialization and has won four municipal awards and seven provincial awards.
EEPD has a strong track record in successfully engaging and partnering with industry. Currently we have numerous research partners, including famous research institutes, companies and local industry, such as Chinese Academy of Sciences, BGRIMM Technology Group, GRINM Group, Xiamen University, Central South University and Fuzhou University. Our network unites leading researchers to create real world solutions. These successful collaborations result in an increased understanding of engineering and research practice, gives companies access to expertise, and facilitates talents and resources exchange between industry and the Division.
- Stability and safety assessment of metallurgical products and processing tails;
- High-value and harmless utilization of waste, such as transforming waste into new gel filling material ;
- Recovery or disposal of secondary resources in an environmentally benign way;
- Detoxification or reutilization of arsenic bearing waste.
- Recovery of low concentration valuable metals in beneficiation and metallurgy wastewater based on efficient enrichment and separation technology ;
- Detoxification of beneficiation and metallurgy wastewater, such as cyanide destruction, arsenic detoxification;
- Reutilization of wastewater, such as recovering cyanide and cyanide like chemicals;
New technology for waste acid treatment.
- Ecosystem services and practices restoration of mined land by blocking disturbance regimes in-situ;
- Remediation of contaminated land around sulfide metal mine.
(4) Waste Gas
- Denitration for smelting flue gas.
(1) New technology and equipment of advanced treatment for heavy-metal wastewater ;
(2) Technology and equipment for resourceful recovery and advanced treatment of cyanide-containing wastewater;
(3) Long term stability monitoring of arsenic bearing waste residue, and clean emission reduction and harmless treatment technology of arsenic containing polymetallic materials.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone