Mineral Processing Division
- Time of issue:2021-05-17 09:55:48
The Mineral Processing Division is one of core divisions of Zijin Research Institute of Mining and Metallurgy /Xiamen Zijin Technology of Mining and Metallurgy Ltd., State Key Laboratory of Comprehensive Utilization of Low-Grade Refractory Gold Ores.
The Division currently has a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers specializing in mineral processing, chemical engineering and organic chemistry, and is well equipped with laboratory platforms for gravity separation, magnetic separation, bench-scale flotation and continuous piloting flotation separation testing.
MPD is devoted to provide world-class applied research and deliver innovative solutions to address the challenges in mining industry. The Division offers high-efficiency beneficiation technology, novel flotation reagents development, process investigation, plant survey, both laboratory and field services to help our customers achieve positive and sustainable development. Since its establishment, the Division has provided technical services for worldwide mining subsidiaries of Zijin Group Co. and has undertaken more than 200 scientific research projects.
Mineral Processing Division is able to provide crushing and grinding properties test, beneficiation feasibility test, laboratory bench scale test, laboratory continuous test, semi-industrial pilot scale test and full-scope industrial scale test.
Test to determine ore comminution properties
● JK falling weight impact test and SMC (SAG Milling Comminution) test
● Bond work index test
● Crushing and grinding test, including high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) test
● Selection of AG Mill (autogenous mill) and SAG Mill (semi-autogenous mill) based on JKSimMet calculation
● Dry/Wet magnetic separation pre-concentration test
● X-ray intelligent pre-concentration test
● Ore-washing and desliming test
Gravity separation test
● Conventional gravity separation process test
● Knelson gravity separation test
● Dense medium separation test
Magnetic separation test
● Conventional high/low intensity magnetic separation process test
● Magnetic and gravity cleaner test
● Roasting-magnetic separation test
● Flotation test of nonferrous metals (sulfide ore, oxide ore, etc.) and associated precious metals
● Flotation test of non-metallic ore, such as potash, phosphate, kaolin, silicate, etc.
● Flotation test of rare-earth and noble metals (combined process)
● Reverse flotation test of iron ore
● Flotation test using nano/micro-bubble flotation column for fine/ultrafine particles
Synthesis and application of organic mineral processing reagent
● Molecular structure design of flotation reagents
● Laboratory synthesis of flotation reagents, extractants, flocculants, etc.
● Separation, purification and characterization of organic compounds
● Scale-up synthesis using 20-L reactor for amplification
Sedimentation and dewatering test
● Sedimentation and flocculation test of concentrate and tailings
● Product filtration test
Scan the QR code to read on your phone